Microsoft 365 Standard Office Apps
- Word — word processing program available for Windows and Mac devices.
- Excel — generate spreadsheets from scratch or templates with ease.
- PowerPoint — Microsoft 365 standard slide presentation program.
- OneNote — a free-form note-taking program that allows you to write in Ink with the Surface Pen.
- Access (PC only) — a database management solution specifically for the Windows operating system with personalization features.
- Publisher (PC only) — a desktop publishing program for Windows.
Email and Calendar
- Contacts — view, write and send emails.
- Exchange — business-class email service for outgoing and incoming mail.
- Bookings — easy scheduling and management of appointments for your business.
- Teams — a hub for your organization’s internal team collaboration, chats, calls, and meetings.
- Yammer — a collaboration tool that helps to improve engagement and connection.
Files & Content
- OneDrive — file sharing and storage application.
- Sharepoint — share and manage data, content, news, and other resources.
- Lists — tracking information and organization in a simpler, smarter, and more flexible process.
- Stream — a secure video service app that allows your organization to create videos and events.
- Sway — design interactive reports, newsletters, presentations, etc.
- Power Apps — create workflows, apps, and custom-rich forms that help streamline business processes.
- Power Automate — automate workflows, connect processes, and enable business logic to streamline tasks for productivity.
- Planner — integrate, organize, and simplify task management for employees and teams.
- To-Do — manage your to-do list online and across devices.
- MyAnalytics — an analytics application that helps your workforce gain insights to become more efficient and effective.
- Power BI Pro — easily share and collaborate with your teams on interactive data visualizations.
Device and Access Management
- Microsoft Intune — integrated endpoint platform that ensures that all bring-your-own (BYO) and company devices are secure and properly managed.
- Azure Active Directory Premium —helps move your enterprise to the cloud.
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection —cloud-powered insights to protect your organization’s identities from cyberattacks.
- Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection — provides post-breach detection, preventative protection, automated investigations, and appropriate threat response.
Microsoft 365 Information Protection and Compliance
- Azure Information Protection P1 —control and secure business emails, documents, and other sensitive company data. It allows for simple classification, embedded labels, and permissions, and uses Azure Information protection to keep your data secure.
- Cloud App Security — A Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) to secure your cloud environment and deal with cyber threats.
- Compliance Solutions — assess compliance risks while governing and protecting critical data.